The chemical industry is one of the biggest potential customers group of all mentioned. Chemical companies use a large number of pumps in their process. Diaphragm pumps are mainly used where portability is needed and when there is a risk for dry running and/or where a carefree operation is needed.
Akzo Nobel, Sweden. BASF, Germany. Anwil, Poland, Chrome International, South Africa
In the chemical industry you will find the most various field of applications, liquids and temperatures.
Transfer of all kind of acids, alkalis, alcohol,
solvents and shear sensitive products such as
latex and emulsions, as well as chemical waste
• Batch transfer from storage tanks to production tanks
• Batch transfer from transport vessels to productions tanks
• Waste and sump evacuation applications
• Transport of finished goods to transport vessels
• Loading and unloading of truck and train
• Injection of various chemicals